§ Drawing up the Agreement
1. All relations which result from the agreement between us and the clients are subject to the general commercial terms given in this statute.
2. Any defects are taken into consideration on condition they are confirmed by us and the client in written form in advance or if they are clearly stated in the general terms.
3. Oral promises of the bidder, his representatives or other authorised party require written confirmation issued by us in order to confirm reliability.
4. The client binds themselves to provide full and true information (surname, place of residence etc.) in the form. In case of providing fake information, the client bears responsibility for the caused damage.
§ Payment and Prices
5. The payment for the goods can be performed by paypal, credit card
6. We do not accept payments by cheque or in cash.
7. The general price is given in the pound sterling currency (GBP) and is composed of the price of the product, shipping costs.
8. All payment operations are secured and encrypted by a 128-bit SSL protocol.
9. The product is delivered by the DPD courier company, delivery time is 5 to 10 days. In case the delivery is not possible,we are obliged to inform the client about the fact instantly. If the client had paid for the product, the costs will be returned to them.
10. The description of every product is provided with the approximate time of delivery (business days from Monday to Friday; free days and holidays excluded). The delivery time starts when we receives full payment for the product. The orders with different accomplishment dates are shipped after the completion of the last given order. Some orders may be sent separately.
11. The delivery is performed in accordance with the given order and shipment costs. In case of any special requirements for the package, the client is obliged to cover any additional costs.
12. The product packaging and any other packagings are not returned, according to the rules concerning the packages. The party of the agreement is obliged to remove the packaging at their own cost.
13. The delivery costs for every ordered product are calculated in accordance with the price list on the our website.
14. In case of delivering the product to non-EU countries, the receiver is obliged to pay the costs of any custom taxes of the given country (and the custom control price as well).
15. When the product fails to meet the conditions of the order, and the irregularities it is our fault, the client is obliged to report the mistake within 3 days after receiving the delivery.We are obliged to deliver the proper product as soon as possible. Complaints sent after the above mentioned period will not be taken into consideration.
16. Collecting the product in person is not possible.
§ Damages During the Delivery
17. If the delivered product or packaging is damaged, the complaint is to be issued to the delivery company and the complaint protocol must be written. The client should refuse to accept the package and contact us instantly. Otherwise, the complaints will not be taken into account.
§ Cancellation of the Agreement
18. You have the right to cancel the contract relating to your order at any time up to the end of seven working days after you receive the goods.To exercise your right of cancellation, you must give written notice to Topceilingtiles by email giving details of the goods ordered and date received
19. The returned product cannot have any signs of usage, must be complete and sent back in its original packaging. Any defections will result in refusal of accepting the return.
20. All returned items must be in the original packaging and sent to us within seven days from receipt. Returned goods must be still sealed, unopened and in perfect condition. Goods that do not comply with this may not be returned.You are advised to package the product adequately as we cannot accept liability for any damage incurred during delivery back to Topceilingtiles. Any damages and/or breakages caused in transit, while the product is being returned to us, may invalidate the return policy.
21.If you exercise your right of cancellation after the goods have been delivered to you, you will be responsible for returning the goods to Topceilingtiles at your own cost
22. The party which cancels the agreement is obliged to deliver the product along with the copy of the cancellation to the residence of the seller within 7 days after receiving the product (by deposit in the mail).
23.You do not have the right to cancel the contract under the Distance Selling Act if you are not a consumer i.e. a company, partnership, sole trader or any other commercial body or registered charity.
24.The amount of money paid for the product by the client will be transferred within 10 working days on the paypal or bank account indicated by the client.
§ Limited Responsibility
25. Bearing in mind the current development of technology, we cannot assure immaculate and fully available communication via the Internet. We do not bear responsibility for constant access to our website, as well as for any technical or electronic errors occuring while shopping, which we cannot prevent (especially for delays concerning processing and receiving orders).
26. We no responsibility for the differences resulting from using different types of computer screens which can display the colours of our pictures with no accordance to their actual colour palette.